On February 19, the first dates for BTS‘s Speak Yourself world tour were announced, sending ARMYs into a frenzy. Ticket sales begin on March 1, which means that fans only have a week to gather ticket funds. Here’s are 10+ crazy things ARMYs are (supposedly?) selling to buy the tickets they so desperately need!
1. This family ranch in Mexico
2. A used heart. Good condition. The only problem is that it gets soft for J-Hope.
3. These Haitian goats are actually a steal at $175 each!
4. Eggs, but we’re not sure what kind…
Hi, I'm selling my eggs to buy bts concert ticket, dm me if you are interested. pic.twitter.com/k5RSuKfmY8
— MeovV (@7Meowv) February 19, 2019
5. This millionaire starter kit
6. Friends and family members. Prices negotiable?
— Mabenggg 석진 (@HeyMpags) February 20, 2019
I’m selling my brothers for bts tickets concert DM if interested #SPEAK_YOURSELF
— Aya | 꾹 (@gcfjmjk) February 19, 2019
selling my sister for bts tickets she's dumb af but she's useful… kinda x
— aisha || BTSWEMBLEY (@mesmericguk) February 19, 2019
7. This home for nomadic living would come in handy while waiting in the GA ticket line
Hey y’all I’m selling my home(pic below) for bts tickets. Serious inquires only. pic.twitter.com/Pl6ECcWAnU
— Trivia:Love.mp3 (@petal_minyg) February 20, 2019
8. These asthmatic lungs come with a discount
SELLING MY LUNGS I’M ASTHMATIC SO THEY’RE PRETTY SHITTY BUT I’LL GIVE U A DISCOUNT I JUST NEED BTS TICKETS
— brenna (@seokjincd) February 20, 2019
selling my kidney !!
reason?? i need BTS concert tickets !!
dm me for the price !!
— 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 • Hobiuary (@domibwi) February 19, 2019
What’s the point in saving up for BTS concert tickets when I can sell my kidney on the black market for $160,000?
— LIL U4RIA (@lovinqyoongi) February 20, 2019
11. …and more kidneys. Seriously, does anyone need a kidney? The supply is high!
ATTENTION BTS IS COMING TO MY CITY SO I WILL BE SELLING MY LEFT KIDNEY IN ORDER TO PAY FOR TICKETS LMK IF YOU WANT IT
— seren!!! (@vhopeu) February 19, 2019
12. Fans should stock up on these positive vibes for the Hunger Games — uh, we mean ticket sale days!